Hello everyone.

I love Maker’s diet. I guess you already heard of it. It is great, it is a very healthy diet program introduced first by Jordan Rubin in his own book. I am planning to start with it these days. This diet is not suppose to be very strict, some people say that they have the feeling they can eat whatever they want while on this diet. And still they succeed to lose pounds. I read a lot about this diet but I still don’t know all the details, I must buy that book first. I just wanted to know before I buy it, how much organic food I must eat if I definitely decide to follow it.

Hello TinkerBell23

I also love this diet. It is great and I really believe it works. The whole idea is wonderful and when I read what was it about I though ‘’I am definitely trying this’’. I think that if you follow it as you are suppose to, it can really lead you to the healthier and happier life.

You do have to eat organic food while on this diet because the whole program is based on consuming this type of food. Since this diet represents the lifestyle that God has chosen for us, and it includes consuming food that Jesus himself would eat, it sure does not include non-organic food.

Hello

I read that this diet promotes healthy way of life. And what is more healthy than organic food.

I have been thinking to start following this diet since December. I don’t know how much is that going to cost me. I’ve lost my job and I don’t have much money to spare on food.

Anyways, TinkerBell23, since this diet is based on eating organic food, I guess you should consume it as much as you can. This is recommended even for people that are not on any diet because organic food is way more healthier. Therefore more expensive probably. :/