I am a 20 year old female and for the past few months I've noticed these tiny white bump/acne looking spots right between the edges of my labia major and pubic hair line. I've done research and keep coming up with HPV and now I'm REALLY worried it's cancer. But the thing is, it can't be HPV because I'm not sexually active, nor have I ever been. I don't shave my pubic hair either so they're not ingrown hairs. Maybe it's side effects from menstruation and pad use, but these don't come and go, they stay there unchanging. I'm not going to try and pop them either because I don't know what exactly they are.

REALLY WORRIED. Someone please give me some advice! I know I should go to the doctor, but I don't have the money and I'm frankly quite scared of what the doctor will tell me (cancer).

I had those and doctors for 33 years told me it was hormones. They never went away. Just two days ago a gynaechologist told me it was precancer cells. A laser will take care of it. Do not pick at them and do see a few doctors about it. The one that tells you it's hormones is just saying that because he/she have nothing better to say. I do recommend you search for a good gyn.