i just got diagnosed with a bladder infection, my only symptoms are weird feeling when i urinate. There's no pain. Should i still avoid sex while i have the infection? also once i feel completely fine but am still on the meds can I have sex then or should i wait till i'm done with the meds?

Celebrity
My daughter has a lot of waterworks infections. She has been in hospital with them. I have been by her side throught it all (she has had a bad time) i dont recall them ever telling her not to have sex. But she wouldnt of felt like it as she was very poorly.
But they didnt mention it was a bad thing to do.

Hello there,

First of all, during your bladder infection therapy use prescribed medication and don’t stop taking them before you drink the entire course. If you do stop you can have some serious consequence. And I believe you should avoid having sex during the therapy period because it can only be painful and unpleasant. And maybe you can slow down your healing process because the bacteria could be back into your organism.

Also my grandmother is saying that cranberry tea is very good for all urinary tract issues. If you continue using this after your infection is healed you may prevent further complications and even improve your immune system. And if you can’t restrain yourself from having sex at least use condom.