Hi I have a white bump on the back of my gum just above my bottom back tooth.I have been applying salt to it as I thought it was an ulcer but still there,it's not sore just annoying what would it be and would it go away...

What you probably have is a fistula on your gum.  These are not painful and generally cause no harm.  These white bumps often form when you have some form of inflammation near by.  Sometimes they will pop and release the fluid.  Sometimes this happens when you break a tooth or carry some form of infection.  If it gets larger, you might want to go to a dentist to have it checked out.  But you're probably okay for the moment.  Just keep an eye on it to see how it progresses.  I had a fistual above my left front tooth for 4 years now and everything seems fine.  My dentist has seen it and doesn't seem to be distrubed by it.