I have been married for 10 years and have never had this happen. I had anal sex with the mrs (whos is 8 months preganant) after having vaginal sex with her. I got what seemed to be a genital herpes outbreak (yes unfortunately we have that horrible disease :'( ). I went to clean today and I found I had some blisters under the head of my penis and some white creamy residue which is very hard to get off without scrubbing with my fingernail, it only underneath the head of the penis on top nowhere else. I just noticed it today about 3-4 days after having sex. What should I do? Is it a yeast infection? Again as in the header I am CIRCUMCISED. Think that is spelled right lol.

Hi PLEASE tell me this was protected sex? IF not you need to see an STI/STD clinic, this does NOT sound like regular yeast, and IF it was, wouldn't have such a MAJOR quick reaction like you have!