There are alot of very tiny pus filled white dots right beneath the head of my penis when then foreskin is pulled back. The skin there is red as well. It doesn't bother or irritate me, but it is pretty freaky... it is ALOT of white dots. I had alot of sex in the past 2 days... perhaps this could have something to do with it? Any ideas?

I have something similar. I have been given cream by the doctor at the sexua health clinic.

He says its a type of thrush. look up thrush in other threads. There is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Make an appointment to see your doctor and he will know straight away.

good luck.

Could be razor burn. Did your girl have stubble?

I have a line of pimple looking little red dots underneath the head of my penis-mushroom looking part. And i also have white pimples on the part that connects the penis to the shaft. what;s wrong because they don't go away?

if they are flesh colored blister looking sores, than it may be herpes. but if you arent feeling anything its possible that its nothing to worry about because herpes have a slight burn, itch and a tingly feeling. I have never had an STD before but I have studied lots of diseases :-D

Hey man, don't worry. Those are completely natural. Some men get them, others don't. I had mine checked out. Its nothing to be worried about and its definitely NOT an STD. Take a load off and relax.

i m uncirumsized and had these white pimples underneath my foreskin.....they were constantly there for bout a period of 2-2 1/2 months...mean they never would go away and come back....so instinctively i ruled out herpes coz herpes pimple/bisters/bumps come an go...but finally went ot see a doctor coz i had urinating pain and he think it is herpes....even tho i had a blood test done in which told me i had no herpes......but the doctor took a swab from the area and sent it out for a viral cultural test....specific for herpes ...........will get the report in bout 5-7 days....hopefully its just yeast infection...............but pimples on ur private around ur privates is a sign of herpes....coz its the most common one of the stds out there....viruses r smart........so dont rule nothing out u got pimples get em checked out ....and never let ur hope too high or too low ..could be anything ...hope fully it aint nothing.......SEE A doctor