If I grab my balls(which seem very hot all the time and 2 mins after I shower it starts to smell...) I can see loads of white spots everywhere they are also ull around the shaft etc.
If I look at the head 1 spot had been on the head in centre for ages
On the under neath of the head on both sides is alot of white spots following each other yes both sides.

Then the back of the head there is 2 spots on each side exactly same places but opposite sides now have some coming on the fronf of my head.

Is there creame etc which gets rid of all of this?? I havent had sex or anything before Im waiting for the right girl Ive found her I think just waiting to go visit her now...So I didnt get it from someone

Just reccomend something to use please...im in britain so a british product would help. Whats causing it to be sweaty as hell down there after just 2 mins of coming out the shower.... >;) >;)

It could be a lot of things from your description. I couldn't begin to narrow it down without doing a through history and examining the lesions. You need to see a doctor.

It could be jizz stains...

could be harpies or crabs bitting you