I am 27 yrs old. Recently i found white stuff under my foreskin. It was too hard to be removed. I dont know for how long it was there. Often I had severe itching around my penis region. Please help me

Health Guru
Hi I take it that your not circumsised then?

yes, I havn't... I still remember that I noticed the same white substance while I urinate when I was at 18 yrs old

Health Guru
It's perfectly natural to get it every male that's not circumsised will if they don't pull the foreskin right back to wash the head. Just pull your foreskin back when you take a bath and let it soak then just rub it gently with your finger and it will slowly come off.

Will the trapped stuff for long years, say 10 yrs in my case would have affected my penis growth?

Health Guru
All the white stuff consists of is dead skin cells and natural oil from your skin and it's called smegma. That would have no influence on the size of your penis what so ever.

yes I was, is it possible some grew back.

Health Guru
I'm confused by your answer to my earlier question