I had my last period on the 7th may slept with a bloke on the 19th but then took morning after pill on the 20th and then rest of the cycle I slept with my partner, have just found out am two months pregnant and now worried who is the dad as am so worried was thinking of having a termanation

Hey Hun, quite the predicament you are in, sorry to have to say.  A suggestion?  Either talk to your doctor or a pharmacist about the reliability of the morning-after pill and chances that it could have terminated the pregnancy and that this is a new pregnancy.  Either way you will want to be honest with the partner you are with now as communication is key to any relationship, especially to a future relationship - imagine him finding out somehow else from someone else.  To be honest, to be 100% sure a DNA test will probably have to be preformed to find out forsure who the babies father is so that they can take full responsibility as well (if they so choose, or at least help out).  Might not be the answer you were hoping for but I hope it helps you out somehow.  Good luck with whatever you decide.  I'm here if you need to talk.

Thank u it's so hard cause last year I lost a baby so the thought of termanation scares me and so really don't know wot to do

Talk to some medical professionals before you make a final decision OK? Hopefully they can ease your mind some for you, at least I hope.

Hi have already asked that and they don't seem to be able to give me a straight answer so am still confused and scared on wot to do its horrible cause have been upset for weeks over this

Hi I did talk to someone and they said I was probably pregnant before I took the morning after pill so in which case I was pregnant before I had a one night stand

I was thinking of that too as that makes sense with the 2 month mark. Does this alter your decision?