Im desperately trying to find the 'right' answer........

Im 27 i have a 9,6,nearly 3 and an 11 month year old,He was my last surprise,that last i knew that as i was very upset when i found out..............My husband is having the snip on Friday but i have just fallen pregnant after taking double morning after pill.....or maybe we were no as careful as we thought,anyway im so torn......Ive never believed in abortion but now im faced with making the hardest decision ive ever been faced with.

At 17 i fell pregnant had no support but knew i couldn't go through with a termination,she is amazing and i thank god every day i did the right thing im still with my partner and we have 4 beautiful children,we just brought our first home last year,money isnt flowing but we are ok mostly yes we have some hard times but we always get through........but this pregnancy i just dont want anymore,i feel guilty looking at my children knowing what id be stopping that is what is making this so hard.We flick back and fowrd and now the stress of not knowing what to do is really taking its toll on u,Hubbie thinks we should 60 percent go ahead  where i 70 percent terminate,so lost sick tired and rained,i just dont think i can do it again,ive just found myself again and wont to give the children i have the best i can,but how do i prevent the life of my child not being born????anyone had a 5th pregnancy they terminated???how did u cope was it the right choice....or vice vercer........i have less than 24 hours till i take the pills............so lost hurt but think its for the best?maybe am off to first appointment in 2 min im nervous 

.but this pregnancy i just dont want anymore

should read .but this pregnancy........ I just dont want anymore children

All in all it is ultimately your body, your decision, your life and finances. Also, remember you will need to also deal with the loss as you will eventually feel it whether you want it now or not - the other option is to adopt out to someone who can't have children, there are a lot of those families out there. It might be a sign but then again you said you are done so your decision might already be made? Let us know what you decide. I'll be here if you need to talk after with someone who has no bias or knowledge of you or family situation. Good luck, tough decisions are never easy.;