well im 14 weeks pregnant (: well October 2, 2011 was my LMP from what the doctor thinks, she said i had to of conceived October 16, 
2011. well me and my boyfriend had split up and i was dating this other guy and we had sex without protection and he said and i know forsure he
never cum in me. well on the 16th of October i had with my ex boyfriend without protection and he cum in me. im just so confused on who could 
be the dad. i hope and think it's my ex boyfriends cause it was on the 16th and he cum in me but i dont know, if youvcan help please do. 

Sorry to be rude, but let this be a lesson to make him wrap up in future, or use some form of protection!!
If you counted it out and it seems to be your ex boyfriend then, chances are, it is. If the other guy never cum in you then the chances of it being him are highly unlikely.

yeah counting back on how far along i am takes me back around October 16th and my mid wife said that i conceieved October 16th so i would think its my boyfriends baby cause he cummed in me. im just not sure and needed some advice thank you so much on the feed back and yes for future purposes PROTECTION forsure.