i had a period on the 28th october slept with a bloke on 10th nov and used a condom then had a period on the 21st november got with my new bfriend and missed my period in december who is the dad!!!!

If you had a period and hadn't slept with the new guy before that I would guess it would be the new guy but if you slept with both before your cycle came then it would be hard. That is just my guess. Did you have the ultra sound? Can they not tell my the size and stuff of the baby? They should be able to give you a round about time.

Im in the same sittuation. i have been with my boyfriend for alomost a year we have been trying for a baby for about 3 months.. my boyfriend went away for a week about 2 weeks ago we had a fight while he was gone.. i had sex with someone else while he was gone i have been vitamins to help me get pregnant and we had sex on the day i was ment to be ovulating im so worried bout what to do i really want to have a baby wif my boyfriend i love him so much and i know i made a very bad mistake.. i need help!! what do i do?