I don't mean like a superhero but is there anyone out there who inspires you above all else? I know that's really funny for a guy to say but my hero is honestly Oprah. I cannot believe that she's come as far as she has as a woman and a black woman at that. I know a lot of people have faced oppression and discrimination but she was totally head and shoulders above everyone else, and now she's a billionaire. I think that it's incredible how far she has come from her humble beginnings. Who inspires you?

To be hones I don't like to have heroes. Someone that I will look up to. I think that I am what I am. And with that I will just try to do my best in life. To live interesting and happy life. Of course this can not be all the time, but everybody has his own ups and downs. For now I am satisfied with my life, and I'm not looking to have hero that I will look up too.
Maybe I will change my mind when I find someone really interesting. :-)
This is just my own personal thought. I'm interested in hear what rest of you guys have to say.

My wife. She makes me want to be a better person and try harder to achieve things.
I've been having some issues with "staying clean" and she's been there for me anytime I've needed to talk, ask advice or even vent due to the frustration of it all.
I'll always have a massive amount of respect for her for doing what she's doing for me.
I just need to learn to not push her away and let her in a bit more.

Very kind words seasiren. I think you should show her this post. I think she would appreciate this very much.

I did email to her. I've never told her anything remotely like that and I thought that she should know.
She hasn't checked it yet but when she does I think it will make her cry happy tears. She's been here for me the WHOLE time I've been going through withdrawals protecting me, holding me when I needed it and all of that.
Even when I didn't want to be protected, she was still right there. She's my world. I really can't wait until gay marriage is legal here. I know it never will be but she and I can always hope. We're trying to gather up enough money to go to New Jersey to get married. Hopefully we'll have the money soon since I'm working on getting clean.

Well she will appreciate that. I'm sure. And as soon as you are clean you will be much better. And if she is your hero, make her your hero forever.
All the best.

I think that this was a really sweet post and I'm glad to hear that you two are so strong. I hate that people think that gay people cannot be a strong couple because I think that they should meet you two first. How long have you two been together?

August 25th will make 3 years that we've been together.
I let my partner, Krissy read what you put about gay people and she sent her hugs and thanks and I do as well!
That was really sweet what you put and I can't thank you enough. Where we live it still isn't widely accepted AT ALL it seems.
Thanks SOOO much and hugs to you!!!!!!!! :-)

Hey your 3 year is near. :-) Congratulations on that.
And I agree with you, bluedog's post was really nice.

Celebrity
Aaaawwww... This brought tears in my eyes :) Sooooo sweet :)