Hello I'm 13 years old and for the past week or two I have been having serious stomach pain. At some points it is minor and then later on it gets worse. Is this a disease? Or is just an effect of growing pains? Please answer, I'm starting to get a little worried.

Hello, you could be in pain for number of reasons. Usually the pain is something that shows us whats wrong with our bodies. It is also important what kind of pain is it. Where exactly does it hurt? Is it like shooting pain or slow dull pain that lasts long? Your abdominal area contains a lot of different important organs that keep you running. It could be a disease or some other medical condition. If the pain does not stop you should schedule an ultra sound test, painless test that can tell you a great deal about your internal organs.