I worked out a few weeks ago with my sister, who just happens to be a nationally ranked volleyball player. Anyway, she had me do her ab workout, and I regretted it. I was sore for almost five days, but it finally went away. However, my ab muscles are still tight and feel like they are being pulled if I try to stretch. What caused this? How can I make it feel back to normal?

Hello, yeah starting to work out can be quite exhausting and one of the major symptoms is pain in muscles. This happens because of build up of milk acid in your muscles and its a normal reaction. Your abs feel tight now because every time you exercise you tear your muscle fibers and it takes some time for them to regenerate and thats why it feels tight. In other words, they are growing. This tightness will go aways eventually and so will the pain. You can either wait for the pain to go or you can work out again ( its a faster way of getting rid of milk acid). Hope this helps