Hello. I have a cousin that is obese. She says that I’m exaggerating, but I’m not. I think she needs to lose at least 40 pounds or she is going to get some health issues because of her weight. I bought her Ab circle pro. Actually my dad bought it for her, but he wanted me to give it to her. She was really happy when I brought it since she saw a commercial for it thousand of times before, and she always wanted to have it. She asked me for how long daily she will have to exercise if she wants to lose weight. I told her about 12 minutes, because I heard somewhere that 12 minutes with it daily is enough. Was I right? Will she be able to lose weight with Ab circle pro by exercising 12 minutes daily?

They say it is. You can even hear that a six minutes workout daily will help you lose fat and provide you with perfect abs. But I am not so sure about that.

Maybe you can lose a couple of pounds, but you cannot achieve a noticeable weight loss with 12 minutes daily.

Maybe 12 minutes is enough for slim people to exercise if they want to define their muscles. But for losing a significant amount of pounds with 12 minutes a day, you would need six months to get any noticeable results.

So, my advice for  her would be 30 minutes daily.

I couldn’t agree more with Mad_Hatter. I bought Ab circle pro for my husband last Christmas. Ever since then, he uses it and he has a very nice figure, partly because of it I believe. His abs are the same as he was 21 when we first met. He is very active, exercises a lot, every day, whenever he finds some spare time, so I am not really surprised by his results and good looks.

But me on the other hand, I’m not so idle, I have a lot of responsibilities (actually I am just too lazy) so I exercised only for 12 minutes daily as they suggested. That lasted for about a month and then I stopped because the results were barely visible. 

Atleast 30 min exercise is needed on daily basis.