I'm still growing and i would like to know wether intensive working out on my abs will affect me in any negative way such as stunting my growth.

There is no link between abdominal exercises and the stunting of growth. You should be just fine.

Hello there,

First of all it is very commendable that you are working on your body and since you are only 14 years old. Most of your friends probably think that exercising is waste of time but I can see that you are aware of the benefits of exercising.

Anyhow, you will not affect your growth by exercising in a negative way just a positive. If you are concerned about your height you should look at your parents and you will know what you can expect. Genetics most of the time has a crucial role in this matter.

If you want to improve it a little bit you can do that by playing certain sports (basketball for example) but it is most likely that you will be as the same height as your father.

I just hav a doubt. I have done ab workout for six months and I haven't grown for six months !.Why is this happening?? I'm still in my growing stage.I'm 16.