about a week and a half ago i started feeling really like a "full" feeling in my lower abs that wont go away. and my boobs are alittle sore. when i walk a lot there is a pressure type pain in my lower left ab and pelvis.
doctor said its probably an ovarian cyst but its really scaring me.
does anyone know what it could possibly be?

Celebrity
I get the same syptoms an more.
I have got cysts on my ovaries. Has your doctor refered you for a scan.
If you are young you need to now if it is as it can interfer with you getting pregnant.

Hi there,
How old are you and do you have your period on regular basic? The possibility of ovarian cyst is high but there are several more things that can cause pain in lower abdomen. Have you used any medication in past several weeks? If you had any injuries in that area the pain might be just a reaction. Also if you are sexually active you might have some other issues with your ovaries. What kind of treatment did your doctor gave you? Have you received any pills? I think that you need to rest your body as much as you can and avoid any activities in next several days. I hope this helped.

All the best,
Danella