Ok, so I've been to embarrassed to ask a doctor since i was a child. I'm 16 now, and i feel its a question that need to be answered. There are 2 extra holes on the top of my penis, located behind the head of it. I've noticed them for so long, now Im talking about it. Anyways, I always knew what smegma was, and i wash daily. But, i noticed the smegma isnt just accumilating, its COMING OUT of the holes? I dont know what to do, should i ask a doctor about it or what?