Hey everyone. Anyone here has problems with his attitude? Well, it looks like that I do have. In one minute, I am really fine and I am smiling and the next moment, I feel so depressed. Even if I do know that I don't have any reason to be depressed. Have this ever happened to you? If you had experience with it, can you tell me how you were dealing with it? Do you know why this happens to me? Why do I suddenly feel so depressed without any reason? Any information would be really helpful. Let me know what is going on...

I have the same problem, Guest. However, I actually really like to think and figure out all sorts of stuff on my own and I have been thinking about these sudden mood changes that I'm noticing in my behavior. It seems that I get stuck with one sad thought and I can't get it out of my mind, I'm just stuck there, and it makes me feel depressed. You aren't feeling depressed without any reason, it is just that you aren't seeing this reason, it is hidden from you. You need to pay attention and figure out what exactly is causing you to be depressed.

Hi Guest,

There are like dozen things that can trigger your depression. It can be many things and sometimes it is just the brain processing information. Stimuli can trigger associations to sad events. Smells and sounds are common triggers for memories. You might not notice it, but a smell could remind you of both happy and sad events.

Pay attention to when you notice yourself feeling sad. See if there is anything that is common every time. Perhaps it is a place you pass while walking, or a particular time of day. These can give you a clue as to why you feel sad suddenly.

Like others have told you, Guest, there is always a reason for depression to occur, you just need to find out what this reason is. It isn't easy at all, and you might not be able to do it on your own. If you are not able to figure this out on your own, I suggest that you seek professional help, like psychologist or something similar. It is better to try out this option than to remain depressed and hope that it is going to go away on its own, because it is not, if you don't do anything about it, you are going to be stuck with it.

Do you know of any reason why you could have became depressed? Did anything happen recently that could have hurt you and make you fall into depression? Maybe you went through a bad breakup, or maybe someone you love and hoped to spend your life with got married or something? Did you lose someone you've loved recently or something similar?

Like everyone else told you, there is always a reason which makes you fall into depression, however, you get so blinded by depression that you are not paying attention to the thing that caused it in the first place. I hope that you will be able to fight this.

hi guest you dont have to have a reason to get depress this is what we called inner depression which is caused by a chemical inbalance in the brain .its not like outer depresion where you get depress you lost alove one ,or your job ,ect ect this is a social depression or outer dep,it seems to me your dealing with inner depression the treatment would be medication and therapy but see you reg doc to get labs done first see if there nothing going on biological hopes this helps ..........god bless

Well, welcome to the club. :/

I am having those problems as well, in one moment I am feeling really good and the next moment I am so depressed. And I know that I don't have any reasons for it. It is hard because people around you are suffering watching you like this. 

I think that there is no explanation for this. I don't believe that someone can explain this kind of behavior. I believe that there are certain things that can cause depression and that we are not aware of them at all. 

But personally I don't know how to fight against it. 

I am sorry, but I am pretty sure that you can't have depression for no reason. You need to find the main cause of your depression and after this, you need to find the reason that is causing your depression. But taking medicines can be one of the option that can help you to deal with depression. SO, if you don't take any of those medications, you should ask your doctor to prescribe you something because medications can help you. I am using medications for my depression and I am happy about it.

One thing I know for sure - it is not your fault because you are getting the depression without any reason. It is impossible to avoid getting it, especially if you haven't had it before. You don't know how to avoid it. There is no special time of the day when you are getting the depression, there is no week when you can know that you are getting it ....

But I also agree that it can't happen for no reason, there are numerous of reasons to get it. If you have any of them, you should go to visit your doctor and tell him how you feel. He should prescribe antidepressants to you.