Sometimes when I masturbate, pretty far into it my mind gradually becomes over conscious of my body and the bed's physical presence, and I feel like I'm pushed to the back of my mind, and my body isn't mine or fully under my control any more. My whole body becomes numb and I can barely feel anything - and what I can feel is really uncomfortable like blunt spikes, and my bed sheets pressing tightly against me.

In the hopes that it'll go away, I usually carry on, and when I orgasm (because I can continue because my body still functions, even though my mind is freaking out) I can't even feel it. I can only tell by how my body reacts.

I'm currently 18 years old, and this happened a lot more often years ago when I first started. I don't know why this happens, and I can't seem to find anyone else who experiences the same thing. Does anyone else know about this?

think what your experiencing is a deep form of orgasm. are you still a vergin? when you come to orgasme your body produces hormones its a total bliss feeling everyone is different. so try to relax and "go with the flow" and enjoy.

@gibsongargoyle Its spelled virgin and orgasm. If you gonna post, at least have the common decency to use spell check.

@Guest123456789 Weather you are a virgin or not doesn't matter. Have you ever tried to masturbate in a different area of your home such as your shower, or sitting back in a chair? Is there a traumatic event in your past that might make you feel this way?

When you orgasm, you should feel a sense of pressure build up and then a release. It may make you light headed along with a sort of high. If you started years ago, there must be something appealing to you to continue masturbating even though you have this "out of body experience."

Good luck

Thanks for the answers.

I am no longer a virgin, but I don't think it really has anything to do with this. I also can manage to orgasm properly (which is why I do continue doing it) and know what it feels like normally - but can say for certain this sensation is extremely far from pleasant. I've tried "going with the flow"... it doesn't make it any nicer, so I doubt it is a deeper form.

There is no traumatic event that I've had in the past, as far as I can remember. I'm pretty confused why I get this. I admit it's a lot less often nowadays, but I still wonder what it is.

@rapidfire10000 If you are going to criticize someone based on spelling, which could also be typos, perhaps you should use the right spelling of words. It's "whether" not "weather."

@Guest123456789 If it is something that is truly uncomfortable for you, it may be best to speak to a doctor because you say it feels like "blunt spikes" when this happens. Although it may be embarrassing at first to speak to a physician, it is the job of a physician to work with you to figure out if this is something they can help. It may not be something physical as rapidfire10000 mentioned. Often young children repress bad memories as a defense mechanism, so maybe a therapist could help you to cope with the feelings you experience when you masturbate.

rapidfire, why don't you shut ya mouth, as long as a person can read and understand what is being spoken about who gives a damn flying F**k how it's spelt, you ignorant twat, OH and btw, in Australia rather then use the word "spelled" we use spelt, does that mean, because that stupid little red line appears under it that I should correct it? NO, so why don't you go eat a penis, and have the "decency" to find a job, rather then live your life on the internet and tell people how they should spell, you certainly ain't no English teacher, as I've notice a good few discrepancies in your comment alone, infact, the very first word you wrote in reply to Guest12345678 is actually spelt Whether, not weather, though it'll probably rain tears once you find this little gem I've left you.

Kudos.

Spelling does not matter.

Like others have said you might have a awful incident or something happed and whenever you masterbute you are reminded of it. With time it should go away and you get alot of orgasams and you probbaly use to the feeling!!!

Transula

Hi! I am a man and I also have this problem. It can sometimes be very scary. One time I masturbated after smoking weed and all these feelings you are describing triggered a psychosis for me.

I learned that the problem is that I am not actually focusing on pleasuring myself, or thinking about something that "excites" me, my main focus is to have an orgasm, and it's like "chasing the dragon". Sometimes it feels close and then you focus harder, afraid you will loose the chance or have to spend to long time masturbating to get it.. It is this focusing, that is the problem. I get the exact same feeling, like pushed to the back of my head. Also I feel really strange and it kinda feels like the bed is super big but it feels like my penis is tiny, lol. I also get problems breathing, taking very short and fast breaths.

My way to solve it was simple, no more masturbating laying on the back in the bead, and also i try not to close my eyes. I do it mainly in my toilet, and try not to do it to often. Also I use pictures sometimes to aid me.

Good luck