I am a 15 year old girl, almost 16. I've been masturbating for a few years now. I've tried a few things. Such as, travel toothbrush holder, end of a hairbrush, the shower head and using my fingers. When I tried the hairbrush, it was good. But, one time I moved the wrong way, scratched something inside my vagina & I bled. Afraid to use the brush again, I used my fingers, I get my nails done & they are too long. I figured this out by scratching myself again & bleeding. Or so I think. Is this normal? Or do u have a problem? Note: My hymen is already broken from masturbating. Now, I lay on the floor & rub it the top of my vagina. Thus feels good, but I get tired quick because I have to really straighten out my legs. What else can I do?!?! I have no way of getting vibrators or dildos. Please help!!!

You really touched most of the common stratagies the only thing i could reccomend is thinking outside the box.
EG: I heard using ice feels amazing so you could use a popsicle maker and just make one with water, then use that.

Hope i helped

I m 15 never masturbated before or had sex but I really wanna try how do I do it !????

I'm 14 and I have just started mastrabating but I go a little ways and it feel amazing but then it just stops. Is that normalAlso I found some little pink vibrating things in my closet one day and they are all closed in little Packages so should I use them? :$

please help!:'(

Im 13 and just started masterbating what are some things i can use other then dildos

Yes. If you really want to pleasure yourself.

Some times I use big sharpies?

you rub your finger down there

Please don't use hard items, just try with warm runing water with your fingers without finger nails!

K this a bit embarrising i have this thing that looks like a penis but its hard plastic and it dosent feel good soooo is there any other items that are soft and reliable. o yeah I'm 14. sooo embarrised

Sometimes I use sharpies that works other times I rub my clit

you want sperm sub as well??? Well take a good size syringe fill it with warm water, put it in and move it in and out slowly or fast and hard if you want(fast and hard feels most like sex) while slowly squirting in the water with hair clips clipped on your nipples. Feels like real sex!!!

Ive masterbated since i was a teen.I am much older now but still enjoy...me. Best orgasm? I take a pillow case and knot it up, put it under me laying with my legs a part, and the.knot on my clit. I start rubbing my clit in a circular motion , until i hit that spot that feels amazing. I fantasize as Im.humping then just as my orgasm starts, I pause and try not to cum. I do this a few times until i cant take it and BOOM! The best orgasm in the world. That or lay on my stomach placing my bullet on my clit while doing the same. Double the orgasm because my bullet is vibrating as I move my clit across it. Oh Gosh, Im super turned on. Bye

Lie down or on your hands and knees if you want to try anal rub your clit,watch porn,use spit(be careful could get yeast infection or just buy some lubricant and try different things like anal masturbation,remember not about how far it does in just the feelin'. don't try to stretch your anus or vagina to the max when you first mastubate,take it slow and easy and work your way up.

Yes you should use them