Im 11 and im not really sure what im doing it feels good when i do the shower head pressure but when i try to stick my finger in the vagina it feels wierd i have to curve my hands into the hole. Is this normal? Am i doing it right?

Everybody's different, and you'll need to do a bit of experimenting before you know what you like.

As a rule of thumb, the most sensitive area is the clitoris, which is approximately in the middle at top, between the lips. You might want to rub it, or stroke it with a wet finger. As you start to feel good, your body will naturally produce lubricants. 

The best way to do it to get a feel for yourself, and see what feels the best.

I find it difficult to climax when masturbating with my fingers in my vagina, it's less sensitive than the clitoris!

Hope that helps you get started, 

Have fun! xx

Hey so I'm kind of like horneygirl with me it's the fact that I'm just to scared to stick my fingers in my vagina and I want to know how I can feel good and still not stick my fingers inside :{

Did you read BHG's post?

No I'll check it out but i could still use some more tips

Try sticking something like a banana in your p***y also try to masturbate to porn or just look up a video on how to masturbate.

Okay, so which hole does your finger go in?? 1st or 2nd?? I dont know, HELP ME!!