I'm always trying to understand what I did wrong, he left me and our child, to live with an asian woman, not only that but traveling all the way there!.

I moved back with my parents this situation really affected me.

His family really like me and always visit but him... what I did wrong?, I asked him and he said it wasn't me...it was he..Life is to hard to understand .I married the love of my life and he left to the arms of another woman and a stranger who stole my life and my heart.

I wonder if later I can move on with my life and start dating again.

Hello im 15yrs old.im going to give u an advice even though its hard for u in this situation don't forget that its not only hard for u but for your childrens too.wat ever situation yur in right now give yur childrens all the love u can.make them feel safe with yur love n second all u can do right now is pray jst pray n tlk to god tell him not why did he go away but tell him LORD ALMIGHTY I PRAISE UR HOLY NAME EVEN THOUGH IN A HARD SITUATION N I LIFE U THIS PROBLEM TOO U N BLESSI'VE BE UR HOLY NAME IN JESUS CHRIST AMEN.u may see thing might get worse but if ur faith is firm with god at the end everything u suffer will be gonen u will say till here god help me :-) hope everything i tell u works for good :-)

Omg im jst 15 years old wat can i really being a secret agent.why would i want to be a secret agency im jst trying to help but o well i u wanna hear me people ur choice.n stop following me every were i comment.i don't know wats ur goal but it's bothering me >:-(!

thank u for your good advices..but please just stop this game...don't u see this is serious for me??

beautiful comment. Thank you.