I am 15 years old, I have a pretty small penis not too big not too small, i cannot pin point the exact length when flaccid though I presume it is only around 2 1/2 inches.

I was never told as a Child to retract foreskin, I wasn't even aware of what a foreskin was or anything to do with my Penis except the usual things to do with it.

I had only found out a few years ago about having to retract my foreskin, I have look at many procedures but I would be slightly nervous about it to be honest and see circumcision as a last option.

I have also look into that it can cause pain during sex, though of course I have not had sexual intercourse, though I have no pain what-so-ever when I masturbate, it feels like it should. Though when I saw images of these occurrences before I knew much about this, I noticed that my penis looked nothing like theirs I didn't have this thing pointing out the end, "What was it?" I asked myself many times.

I eventually found out that I simply pulled back my foreskin and most children as able to do this at an early stage in their lives but when I tried I could not do it. To be honest there is no pain until I reach a certain length which isn't very far I must say but it isn't a pain around the foreskin though it is the actual;t shaft it is over sensitive even when I slightly touch it and I thought "Typical, another restraint in my sexual life, was I going to have sex in comfort?" Though I would hope so eventually. Another thing I have not consulted this to anyone else but myself, I feel slightly embarrassed about my problems and the penis size itself.

So to end my story I would like to conclude is there any possible way of doing this in your home, to get this fixed even if it takes several weeks, I just want to know is it possible for me to have sex comfortably with no problems thanks for any answers in advance :-)

First, dont worry about the size of your penis because it will most likely grow to as lenght called normal in a year or two.
About the sensitivity of the head, I had several kids with extremely sensitive glans (head) of their penis. It takes a little time to let it get tough enough to touch since it has been enclosed in the foreskin since birth. Go to the kitchen and get a little olive oil or use baby oil if you have access to it, and apply it to the exposed head. This will let you touch and even rub the head because it is now very slippery. You can even get it hard while exposed and lightly rub it with your fingers. It will take a few times to get it unsensitive, or tough. Do not use lotions, soaps, or shampoos because they are too caustic for the skin.
About your problem of pulling back the foreskin all the way, you just need to pull it back till it hurts a little every day. or several times a day. Soon it will be stretched enough to easily retract.
Dont pay attention to posts which pretend to know it all and tell you that you need to be circumcised, or they go on and on about oriental or asian kids.

I have the exact same problem as you mate, and I need answers, I have both of your problems and I am wary if it will effect my sexual life when I get older.

yes, I have exactly the same problem. My parents didn't tell me anything about sex or how to retract your foreskin and now I'm actually a little scared that it will seriously effect my sexual life. I need some advice. My parents are always in the house so I can't do to much but at the same time I really want to just have a normal sexual life. Please help.

Get in a hot shower, and then try and stretch it a little more each time, and you should be sorted. it will take a while, but it works