About 3 days ago, I got bitten by a unknown cat that lives on my estate, and its gone infected and its still really numb. Im starting to get worried that something maybe not right. So what do i do, do i go to the ER or what? Help

See a doctor --- now
Cat bites can be very bad.

I got a cat bite from my very hurt, tamed ferral cat a few weeks ago. He got caught on my fence and was hanging. I am the only one he trusts but when he seen animal control he bit me 3-4 times on my thumb including through my nail in the corner. He was put asleep by animal control & I went into the house to clean it. It was numb and a little sore. Two hours later I went to the hospital & my thumb is now starting to throb & swell. I barely got my ring off it was so big. They gave me a shot in each hip of antibiotics as well as a pain shot. That night I walked the floor & iced it the pain was so bad. The next day I returned to the hospital where they admitted me for 2 days pouring antibiotics into me as well as pain meds since now my Very swollen thumb was throbbing with pain. It was iced around the clock. It has been 2 weeks and I still have pain in my thumb which in now peeling from every bite he gave me. I keep lotion on but it continues to peel and I still have random thumb pain. Run to the hospital. I would have never thought a cat bite could cause so many problems.