I never thought kids grow up that fast. Just the other day my two years old told me that she will wear diapers forever! I admit that I was confused with the mere fact she likes to wear diapers and that she understands their purpose. Is that ok for her age?

Well, I guess kids never cease to amaze us. Kids tend to listen and copy everything they hear so it is quite possible she is just interpreting something she overheard and understood in her own unique, childish way. You so not have to worry; I guess you should expect more of these –smart- comments from now on.

at 2 years old she is still wearing diapers full time.so shes still a baby not a big girl yet all she knows is that she is a baby who wears diapers.your so lucky atleast your not like me and have a 15 yr old boy who saids hes going to start wearing diapers full time again.now hes knows hes not a baby anymore but a big boy now.

i'm a father and my daughter told me the same thing at 2 what she did not know was that me and my wife believe that the child should choose weather or not they want to be potty trained april is 12 years old now and still in diapers she has never used the tolit and probably never will the nurce chainges her at school and me and my wife at home she is absolutely adorable in her diaper and an honer role student

you don`t have to worry yet your daughter is 2 years old shes still a baby she should still be wearing diapers.give her a year or two then you`ll have someting to worry about.my son just turned 3 years old and hes still in diapers.i`m not going to worry about it for 2or3 more years aslong as i have him pottytrained before he starts highschool.