I'm 12 years old and weight 146 pounds. People always make fun of me because of it. I try to lose wight but it wont come off. I eat healthy and do gymnastics but it wont work. I wish i can but it wont. Im going in 6th grade and thats alot of weight on me consideringsome people in my grade wieght 60 pouns. When people make fun of u it makes u work harder at it but it just still wont work!!:'(

Hello, the important thing for you now is that you dont give up. Try doing more exercises but dont go on a diet. I know it can be hard and frustrating but keep in mind that loosing weight takes time and dedication. You should not go on a diet, but you might consider not eating after 7pm. My friend lost 15 pounds in one month by following this rule. Exercise every day and then dont eat after 7 pm. Also, eat more veggies and fruits except bananas. That should help you loose weight faster. Good luck and keep up the good work

It is quite easy to gain weight but very hard to lose weight! Try drinking (lipton) green tea (citrus).. if you don't like tea..it will taste so disgusting at first.. but you will get so used to it and drink it with everything throughout the whole day... you'll end up going to the bathroom a lot.. but that's because the waste in your body is getting out of your system.. my mom went from a 2XL to a Medium in a month or two.. (depending on how much and how often you drink it.) everyone is different, so it may not work on everyone, but it's definitely worth a try! Just don't drink too much and get yourself sick! Also, going to the gym or working out is perfect, but i would suggest walking or running even for 2 miles a day.. but keep a healthy diet, or else you are exercising for nothing! Exercise and eat right! Do not eat a lot at one meal.. people tend to think that starving themselves then eating a bunch at once will help them but it is actually very bad for you and helps you gain weight/fat faster. Also, lack of enough hours of sleep also affects weight gain. Make sure you sleep at least 7-10 hours a night. Good luck!!