Hi everyone.

Lately, I've been feeling… not very well. My meals are freakishly small and my physical activities are minimal. And the strange part is I keep gaining weight even though I eat only two small meals a day. I've decided to change my lifestyle and loose some pounds. This week I started eating healthier food, I have regular meals and I already feel better. I started doing Mary Winsor pilates, which I enjoy immensely, and I am waiting for the results. Do you think these pilates exercises will really help me lose some weight? Or should I just be satisfied with their benefit to my mental state?

Well I think it can. I can’t tell you for sure because my sister bought me a dvd with the exercises while I was already on a diet. I was doing the exercises and following a diet simultaneously so I am not really sure if the weight loss was the result of exercises or it was the result of a diet. Most likely, it was the combination of both. I lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks. And I usually don’t lose weight very easy.

I did Pilates exercises for buns and thighs twice a week, but since the dvd workout lasts only for twenty minutes, I was doing double series.    

Thank you. You cheered me up a little.

I love this Pilates program and I really enjoy doing these exercises. I have all of Mary’s dvds. I got them for my birthday from my friends because they knew how much I like it. It’s just that, lately, I keep meeting girls that tried this program and that weren’t satisfied with it. Yesterday my mom’s colleague came to visit us and when she saw the dvd set on the table she told us that her daughter was obsessed with Winsor Pilates for a year and never got any noticeable results.  That wasn’t something that I wanted to hear.