Okay so I heard Biotin helps you loose alot of wight but how many mgs do you take of biotin to help you loose wight do you need the 1000mg or the 5000mg or something eles? please answer thanks 

To lose weight using a biotin supplement, you may need to take at least 300 mcg daily of this nutrient.  You may experiment with that dosage and see what happens.  If you don't see any effect after 2 weeks, you can bump it up to 500 mcg per day. I believe from what I have knowledge of, you can go up to 10,000 mcg per day without any side effects or toxicity.  You will have to let me know how it go with your weight loss.  I'd be anxious to hear how it works for you and how much weight you end up losing.

I think that it takes a while to see minimum results while you are on biotin. I know that biotin for hair growth is very successful, but it is not that successfully when you want to lose your weight. At least, not that soon. 

Yes, I agree with your statistics. It is pretty much correct. But taking so many of mcg of biotin can cause a side- effects, which is not good. 

So, like with every other thing, you need to be careful while you are taking a biotin as well and of course, if there are any chances, you should consult your doctor on monthly base. 

Okay thanks, I will have to go to the store and get that. And I will let you know how its going with my wight loss, when I get the 500mcg. Thanks.

Awesome! I am taking it now as well so it will be interesting to see how we do ;)

cool! witch one did you get? the 500mcg? I havent got mine yet but i am getting it tomrrow