hi i'm lexi,
i'm 16 years old and it all started a month ago when i got really drunk with my ex boyfriend. and i usually have my bf's wear condoms but this one night we both forgot and he didn't "pull out". i didn't think much of it until a couple weeks ago. i told my ex boyfriend that i might be pregnant but it was probably just a scare and he kicked me out ( about 8 months ago my mom kicked me out of her house and i moved in with him). he threw all my stuff on the street and we got in a big fight and when i started yelling at him i got a really sharp pain in my stomach. i didn't think much of that either. i moved into my friends house (who is now my boyfriend) and i told him about it yesterday. he said he wants a kid, not now but one day, and said if i wanna keep it he will help me raise it. now i dont want kids right now and right now i feel i never want kids. but i'm scared cuz i haven't had my period in just over a month now and i'm not to sure what i should do. next week i am going to see the doctor about birth control and another thing i want to know is if i am on birth control will it effect the baby so early into my pregnancy if i am pregnant??and 2 more questions, i live in lethbridge alberta, where is the closest place to get an abortion??? last question is will an abortion cost me anything? cuz right now money is something i dont have.
please write back, i really need to know some of these answers and if i am pregnant or think i am i need to tell my mom but i dont wanna tell her till i know.

Lexi,

First, I would like to say that I am very sorry for your situation. I have been in your situation, the being kicked out and living with jerk boyfriends, so I can kind of relate to you. So I would love to help you in any way I can. When you go to get the birth control the doctor or nurse will, or should, ask you if you think you may be pregnant. If they don't and you are concerned then you should ask them. The birth control can cause a miscarriage, and that is something you do not want, it is a sad and painful situation. You can google the location of the nearest place for abortion in your area. That too can be painful and you really should mentally prepare yourself for that kind of decision. There are two types of abortion that I know of, a medication one that you can do at home, and a surgical one. They both are going to cost, you can not get those things for free. I don't think they are very cheap either. I do know that the medicational method is cheaper, and it's like having a miscarriage. You do it at home. I hope that this was helpful to you, and I wish you luck on getting everything figured out. If I were you I would get a test and find out before you do too much worrying. It could all just be you freaking out :-) I've been scared before as well, and everything turned out to be ok. So get a test and go from there :-) If you need anything else just ask, i'll try and help you the best I can :-)

hello my gf think she is pregnant, and she's telling me signs of early pregnancy , she's in school and i don't want this to affect her studies, she says the doesn't not know if her period came this month or last, she keeps telling me i don't know every time i ask her something. I'm really sad about all of this