I read everything I can google about chew and spit
so I know all the disadvantages and advantages...
what happen is most of the topics... people come in and point out how they "think" or they "read" about chew and spit are bad or using some theory about body...

So I got all the theories and how bad is it but I nvr heard anyone with experiences indicating how much they gain or how much they lose

so anyone can say some experiences, if you are gaining weight, how fast and how much, also if you are losing, how fast and how much too

Thanks :-)

Hey, I am a 15 year old girl and have suffered from chew and spit for almost a year, trust me it isn't nice and it does spiral outta control_afterall it is an eating disorder! Last month mine got worse and I even thought of ways to do it during dinner time with the rest of the family (I would either get a sports bottle and pretend to drink from it but actualy spit the chewed up remains into it or I'd eat dinner with a spoon so that I could sneakily plonk the mush back onto my plate hidden by a piece of folded up kitchen towel) the truth is that yes indeed c/s caused me to gain 1stone in 6 months-but this is because I binged and chew and spat without realising that most of the food had been absorbed by my saliva which I then swallowed*this is particulary true for fatty foods such as mayonaise) and yep u guessed it, the weight gain led to depression and eventually I have decided to take action by excersising! In the last month I've lost that dam 1stone!...but wait for it... I still chew and spit_this time I simply gargle and spit out a mouthful of water after each bite to get rid of the saliva and extra calories. It is still like an addiction, and when u start u can't stop, I am trying to beat c/s. I hope u never have to go through what I have and hope that I've helped x