I fell in love with her. My first love. She led me on during my first year of sobriety. She kept on telling me that in a year she will know if I'm for real. She let me puruse her while I was working for her. I lost my job because she I couldn't be around someone I loved who kept leading me on without loving me the same way. I don't work for her anymore now she wants nothing to do with me pursuing her. It has destroyed my heart. She is much older and has been sober for a long time. She should have know better than leading me on during my first year of sobriety and pulling the "we need space" card would devistate me. We where supossed to go to lunch then she texed me...."we need some space. I can't give you what you want and it is getting uncomfortable. Please understand and I will talk to you soon." She knows how I love her for who he she is. She's been single for 20 years but she should have known better. You know if you want something or not and she never drew the line to say that I need to stop pursuing her. She always let me kiss her on the lips and neck. Let me buy her lunch all the time and gifts. Even gave me the I love yous with the good byes.

Hi there, I know that you're probably very upset right now but what can she do? Can you love someone just by using your mind? You have to understand that she probably wanted to love you, but found herself unable to. What do you think?