I had a spine injury and was prescribed with Tizanidine. I know that it is not suppose to cure me. In addition, I am going on physical therapy and rest at home, just as doctor said I need to. I am wandering what would happen if take alcohol or some other depressants. Will Tizanidine add to the effects of alcohol and other depressants?

Personally, I do not understand the need of taking alcohol or other depressant while taking Tizanidine. You probably know that Tizanidine is muscle relaxant, which is operating throw your brain. If you take alcohol or depressant with it, you will increase or add effects to Tizanidine. But, maybe you want that effect to achieve?

Does tizanidine show up positive for a drug test?

why does everyone have to editorialize everything, just answer the guys question. that's why I'm here, I have a dinner party tonight and if I have a galss a wine will that have an effect. Damn you poeple