I Have been taking pain pills for over a year off an on, & i want too stop again, I Have a script for 5/325mg perocet, I have 8 left, If i took maybe one or 2 or those a day, with it help with my withdrawals? Please respond, I need answer's please!!

I know it two weeks to late, how did you do?  I have 10 pills left and I'm ready, but scared!  i have read many stories and they have encouraged me to stop, and start working on healing myself. They say you have to hit bottom before you stop, but who wants to hit the bottom and have nothing to work for.  

dude, just take 5 of them once a day, then take a half after that for 2 days, the remaning three, either break them up into thirds or take halfs every other day....it's the basics of weeing, by the end you should be fine. stay focused, read, whatever you can to maintain strength and will power