I have a scoliosis, I was in grade 5 when we know that i have a scoliosis , my parent decide to have a check-up on orthopedic , and they require me to wear a milwaukee brace, I started to wear brace in january 2010 up to April 2010 but we did not come back in orthopedic to check. When my back ache only i wear brace until now. what should i do to have my back bone strong and not getting worse? Please Help..

do you know what degree your scoliosis is? mine was 47 degrees before i had the surgery and honestly i regret ever having it.

I forgot what degree of my scoliosis is.. but my backbone is near in my left side of my body. Why did you regret having a surgery?

I have a 50 degree curve and have chose to live with it. I frequent the chiropractor, and i lucked out my mother is a massage therapist, both of the work helps tremendously. of course i am no doctor. but the chiropractor can help keep your bones aligned and may even reverse the problem. 

I will not get the surgery, i refuse to have a piece of metal in my back for the rest of my life, plus the doctor i saw to get a consolation starred at my moms chest the whole visit and told me that my back pain isnt coming from my scoliosis...