i need somthing that i can anal masterbate with and something to use around the house thats lube cant buy a dildo so help

you could try vaseline?!?!

as for objects - end of a brush or toothbrush?!?!

Use an electric thoothbrush

just buy a hex-bug nano. and use the container as a fake penis. u can get them any where even at your local wallgreens store.

Well I am 14 almost 15 and I recently started masterbating I tried a toothbrush but I wanted something bigger so I used my thick curling iron and mmmm that felt sooooo good! I had sex when I was 13 not sex with a boy but a girl damm I think I'ma be Bi but mostly be with girls its way better!

Does sex with a girl feel good ? How do u do it

try using a old cell phone and put it on vibrate

Well you can try a hex bug or if you dont like that you can get the container it came in and use it as a fake penis

Get a consumer and fill it with tissues and a little water and have yourself some fun!!:)

If u have an adjustable shower head u can use that, if not u can lay down in the shower and let the water hit your clit. It feels really good. My first time trying it, it took a little while to get me to orgasm but if u want an orgasm, here's what you do. First let the water hit your clit. Second start to rub the clit soft and slow and over a period of time get a little more intense but be careful. Third act like your humping something really hard. Fourth breathe like you just stopped excercising after two hours.

Ive also had sex with a girl and OMGG IT WAS AMAZING do it now that 10times better than masturbating i also watch lesbian porn while me and my bestie do it feels omfg i cant even explain shes also licked me out and i screamed it felt amazing try talking to a friend and i bet you'll end up having sex lol im only 13 x

How do u have sex with a girl

I just use my old ltooth brush it one of those viberating toothbrushes and I go in my moms room and sneak some of her lube in my room and slowly stick it in my vigina hole u should try it or I watch porn on my tablet and rub they heck out of my self.

I tried using a toothbrush and sticking in my a$$ but it didn't fell like anything!!! Then I went in my room locked the door and laid on my bed like I was looking at the stars and grabed my arm pit deoderrent and started going in and out slowly in my p**** and then fast then as fast as I could move my arm and it felt so good like I was actually with someone and I started when I was 12 now I'm 15 and another is going in the shower laying down grabing a bottle of soap but make sure it's empty and do the same thing in the shower it feels great

Take your penis shove it in her hole