Hi everyone. 

I’ve never had weight problems since I don’t eat much. Nobody in my family is fat, my mum really pays a lot attention on the food we eat and our eating habits. This year, I moved in my own apartment and I’m still getting used to the fact that I have to prepare my own food. That is why I often eat fast food, I’m usually in a hurry and I don’t really have the time to cook. I gained a couple of pounds and I hate the way I look now. It is just a couple of pounds but it is very noticeable and doesn’t look good on me. So I’m thinking to try Qsymia even though I don’t have a ‘’real weight issue’’. Should I try these pills? Or are they only for obese people?

Hi.

Well Qsymia is a weight loss pill so I suppose that everyone that wants to lose weight can use it. Of course, if you are an adult, I don’t think children are allowed to take these.

I’m not sure if I would recommend it to you since you don’t really need it. I avoid taking any kind of drugs if I don’t really need them. If you really wanna lose weight fast, and it is just a couple of pounds, maybe you should try some other more natural way, don’t you think?  You could just reduce the calories or try some diet program that does not include any drugs.

Hello to both of you

TinkerBell23, I am not sure about that. I think that these pills are a medication that is specially made for people with  weight problems.  So, not for people with a couple of extra pounds, but for people with weight problems that can endanger their health.

But that is just my opinion. I know I would never think of using these if I had a couple of extra pounds.

If I were you, I would consider trying Sureslim program or some other program without any drugs, just like TinkerBell23 said. You could also try exercising, aerobic, pilates or something like that?

Hello ladies

I am here to tell you that Mellisa8 is right. You should not use this if you don’t have a real problem.

This medication is not as harmless and naïve as you may think. You will need a prescription from doctor for this medication and the doctor is not suppose to give you this prescription that easy.

Qsymia is FDA approved, but it is approved only for the usage of obese people or people with a body mass index greater than 27 that also have health problems related to weight ( like diabetes and hypertension).

So if you don’t belong in this group, you should not use Qsymia.