during 5th of pregency yellow discharge from my breast .it is harmful or not during this stage.what precaution for it?can i go for my doctor.plz suggest me the right way.

Hey I had like a clear fluid coming from my nipple very early on too. But if you are very concerd then go to your doctor.

DEAR Guest.
your breasts are making milk for your baby. the yellower the color the more nutrients you have in your milk. the amount of breat leaking varies from mom to mom pregnancy to pregnancy. NO worries. i took alphalpha tablets during my first pregnancy and my breaasts leaked so much i had to use a cloth diaper or a towel to sleep on at night.
Alfalfa is used to increase nutritiouse milk in cows or moms etc.

in every month of the last stage of pregnancy your body makes perfect formulated milk for your childs neads and development if your baby was born two months early it would have defferent a special custom milk just for that stage in developement.

yellow orenge and cream collored milk is actualy called (colostrum) it is the most vital milk, the first thing your body producess for your baby it provides antibodies and deffense to the outside world. so the baby doesnt get sick. latter on your milk will turn cream or whiter. if its blueish tinted and watery you body is deficent in what it neads to make rich healthy milk. the thicker it is and more collor it has the more nutrients are in our milk.

the pain is because your breasts are filling with milk and letting down . a term used to express how the milk glands release the milk and it flows a out to spray out the nipple. the more engorged your breasts are the more painful it is. the first two weaks your breasts will be to full of milk after the baby is born, until it regulates the amount of milk produced based on the amount te baby drinks. tender breasts is common during pregnancy.

DONT WORRY . ITS NORMAL and an indication you have good milk for your baby.