This is really embarrassing but I need to know what's wrong with me.

I'm really scared and also confused. I felt liquid seeping into my panties yesterday and I just asume that I must have just started on my period. I went to the bathroom to check and found a brown stain on my panties. To make matters worse it smelled really bad like feces. I then realized I had to go to the toilet and when I did, I saw a thick oily brown substance coming down from my anus. I ended up taking a number two but then the oily substance and smell was still on my skin so I had to take a shower to get rid of it.

It then happened to me again this morning. The same discharge came from my anus and I noticed the smell at first. I ended up pooping again and after wiping it, the smell and oily substance was still on my skin once again. To get rid of it, I had to also take a shower again.

I am scared to death. I don't know what's wrong.

I'm not sure it this has anything to do with it but I realized I haven't pooped for awhile and that sometimes I hold it back for a few hours while I'm at a public place like school or when I'm asleep.

Oily greasy stool is usually a sign of steatorrhea. So basically you really don't need to be that scared.

Once, it has happened to me as well and I went to consult my doctor about all my next moves. He gave me the list of the groceries that I should avoid until I see am I intolerant to certain of those groceries. So, I listened to his advice.

I tried to follow some diet program that he gave me and I had a success. After just three days, my stool started to be much better, it started to be normal.

It can happen because you are not taking some groceries, some vitamins that you should, and your body is fighting with this deficit.

I suggest you to run some tests to see what is your problem and what groceries are bothering you. 

did u have a ruby murry the night b4

R u having a regular anal sex?

I have the exact same problem. I've been thoroughly cleaning it and it seems to be stopping alittle.

have you been eating products (such as potato chips) containing olean (olestra)? this fat substitute is known to cause such oily discharge.

i would probably talk about it with a health care provider ASAP in any case.

best,
guest

have you put fingers in your ass???

Check with the Doctor, go see him or her, they should help.