Good day all. I am doing some research with my students about healthy eating program, healthy diets, etc. So, yesterday, we were talking about Hamptons diet program, because we all, especially girls, find it really, really interesting. The concept of this diet program is really interesting, so we have a deal to discuss about it in our next class. Now, I really have some problem, because I want to start this discussion with the question – how did dr Fred Pescatore came out with an idea of Hamptons diet program?

I have to say that I have tried to find this answer, but it was impossible for me.

I was really hoping that you can help me.

Let me know if you do know! 

Hello there. I think that the right answer is – when he saw how many people are getting sick or bad because of not that quality way of eating and way of eating. He came up because he know that some groceries are really healthy and that we all can use them in our ordinary meal plan. He saw that a lot of kids and adults are suffering from healthy problems, such as diabetes, so he wants to help them change their way of living, which has a lot of sense. So, he came up to a very interesting diet program, and this is how this diet program appears. 

This diet program is really good choice! The idea was very simple – dr Fred Pescatore just wants to recommend you a few things for healthy way of living – healthy blood sugar and metabolism, all in one place. This is how he came out with idea of this diet program. In his diet program, he offers you a prescription to lose your weight quickly while you are looking great and staying healthy at the same time. That is all inspired by the healthy lifestyle. That was the main idea, and he did it with Hamptons diet program – you will eat healthy carbos and proteins, achieving a natural low –glycemic balance.

Hello girls. Thank you very much. I have done some research as well, and I have found a lot of interesting things as well. But, I have to say that your answers are really helpful, because you gave me a totally different information. They are really cool, and now I can see why the concept of this diet program is helpful. I have to say that I am looking forward a new class with my students, and I can’t wait to see what they know about this diet program.

Once again, thank you very much. Have a nice day!  Bye!