Flat feet in children shouldn't be a reason for parental concern as most pediatricians claim it's normal to have fallen arches even by the age of five. Delayed walking is caused by underlying neuromuscular conditions and lack of motor skills.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Should Parents Do When Their Child Is Bullied At School?
- How To Choose The First Shoes For Your Toddler?
- 'We Evolve And Improve': One Child Immigrant's Experiences With Starting School In A New Language
- Why Kids Don't Tell Their Parents They Are Being Bullied, And How To Spot The Signs
- Three Types Of Toys To Help Your Baby Walk