You are faced with an important decision in light of recent genital herpes infection; how will my baby be delivered? Here we will examine the pro and cons between our two options.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Prenatal exercise to limit pregnancy weight gain?
- Genital Herpes During Pregnancy: What You Really Need To Know To Protect Your Baby
- What Can You Expect When You Have Fibroids During Pregnancy Or When Trying To Conceive?
- Can I Get Pregnant After A Molar Pregnancy?
- How Effective Is The Diaphragm As A Birth Control Method, And Might This Contraceptive Be Right For You?