The flu poses a special risk during pregnancy — but so do some medications. What (over the counter) drugs can you safely take, and which treatments should you stay away from when you are expecting?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Endometriosis Diet: Foods You Should Avoid To Ease Endometriosis Symptoms
- What Is The Relationship Between Fibromyalgia And Interstitial Cystitis?
- Fibromyalgia And Chronic Pelvic Pain: When Do You Need To See Your Doctor?
- Sending Your Child Off To Day Care? Here's Why You Shouldn't Feel Guilty
- Do Pregnancy Hormones Place You At Risk Of Gum Disease, And What Can You Do About It?