The most common question that parents ask about their healthy children is when the child should walk. In most parts of the world, it's a major developmental milestone, equivalent to talking and learning how to use a potty.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What To Do When A Foreign Object Is Stuck In Your Urethra?
- Having A Large Family: What Are The Risks Of Going Through Pregnancy And Birth Many Times?
- Fear, Pessimism And Other Negative Emotions During Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Gingivitis: Can Gum Disease Cause Early Labor During Pregnancy?
- What Can Be Done To Stop Bullying In Its Tracks?