We might not usually think about all the different things that make up the male ejaculate, but they're actually really quite interesting. Semen doesn't just contain sperm cells (which is...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Sperm Color: What Should Your Semen Look Like, And How Do You Know If Your Ejaculate Is Abnormal?
- What Can You Expect After Ureteral Reimplant Surgery?
- How To Recognize The Symptoms Of A Herpes Infection In A Newborn
- What Are The Odds Of Passing Genital Herpes (HSV-2) To An Unborn Child?
- Is My Genital Herpes Coming Back To Haunt Me During Pregnancy?