Pregnancy hormones increase your risk of gingivitis (swollen gums) and even periodontal disease. What do you need to know about the symptoms, and your treatment options should you encounter them?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Need Help With Endometriosis Symptoms? Try These Home Remedies, Supplements And Lifestyle Changes
- Endometriosis And Periods From Hell: Fighting Fatigue, Diarrhea, Constipation, Bloating And Nausea
- Endometriosis After Menopause: What Can Postmenopausal Women Do About it?
- Painful Bowel Movements: What Should Women With Bowel Endometriosis Know?
- Pain During Sex And Endometriosis: 10 Things You Can Do Besides Avoiding Intercourse