Hi guys?
I'm 21 years old and my fiancé and I are not trying to get pregnant but we are also not doing anything to prevent it. I am currently 12 days late for my period an have some pregnancy symptoms like nausea and breast tenderness. I took a hpt on my 5th day of lateness but it was negative. My mother says she was still getting negative hpt's into her second month of confirmed pregnancy so thy is slightly worrying.my finace and I would be happy to be pregnant but I can't get into see my doctor for another week and a bit. Is anyone in a similar situation? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Amanda

Also, I had a white mucusy discharge but no other spotting or bleeding. Can I be pregnant?

I am 27 years old and me n my hus have been trying now for 4 months to have a baby and now am having slight bleeding, brownish in color and at times red in color too. I wonder if it could be implantation bleeding. My period date is today, but until now itz d same. So could anyone tell me if it could be that i am pregnant and if so, after how many days should i take the home pregnancy test.