Hi Im 13 and cant tell if puberty started for me and then stopped. I have some armpit hair not much and some pubic hair above my penis and a bit more on my testicles. Like i said not much. twice not to long ago about a few months ago when i masterbuated clear stuff came out for the first time. ive heard before that when you start puberty clear ejaculate can come out but it only happened twice and after that it stopped. now its nothing. My voice hasnt changed a bit and i have no facial hair anyone help?

Hi Guest,

You are in puberty.  The pubic hair is a clear indicator.  You are normal.

Not everything happens at once.  Your voice will deepen in time and you'll get hairier.  If you masturbate a lot you can "run out" of semen.  I wouldn't really worry about that yet though. 

Don't rush things, give yourself some time.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. i forgot to add in there one thing tho. At times my testicles look regular sized like most adults. but my penis hasnt grown at all is that a sign of anything or just normal aswell?

It's all normal guest. Your penis can grow into your early 20's.

Don't compare yourself to others. We all develop differently.