Hey so im 12, 13 in a few weeks, and i weigh about 103-5 pounds em im about 5ft2" and i would really like to loose about 5pounds, see i am going away with friends shortly and everyone will be in there bathing suits for the most of it and all my friends are really tall and serioulsy skinny. Because im so small i come across as quite fat at my stomach especially as i am quite well developed at my top half. Im no good at sticking to serious diets i can  deal woth smaller portions and stuff but it doesnt work...anyone got any tips....

You are not fat at all. don't lose weightDad fog what is up with all your 12 year olds saying they need to lose weight! sweety everyone is different your friends are skinny because they have a different body shape. Don't change yourself to look like them!:-D

At 5 foot 2 you are not even slightly over normal! All I can tell you is eat more veggies and fruits and lots of water. Dance and jump on a trampoline for an hour and play outside! 

good luck